The Centre welcomes grant support from individuals and institutions for its work. Your grant will support our uniquely independent critical voice, and help foster CSDS as a hub of ideas and collaborations. There are many ways of helping CSDS financially.
You can endow and support:
• a named grant to the CSDS corpus;
• a specially named chair at the Centre;
• a specific research area, programme, or project;
• fellowships around a specific theme;
• research scholarships for PhD programmes in CSDS;
• its research infrastructure like the library.
Individuals as well as private companies receive tax exemptions and credit when supporting CSDS. If you wish to make a donation to CSDS please write to: director(at)csds.in